By combining both down and synthetic materials, Black Diamond have created a hybrid jacket with unique benefits for the ever changing weather conditions in the mountains. Using PrimaLoft® Gold insulation Blend made from 70% DWR-treated goose down and 30% synthetic fibres in the body of the jacket and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation in the more exposed areas of the jacket, a highly compressible yet warm jacket is created.
- The jacket packs down into an internal zip pocket with a carabiner clip loop for easy attachment to your harness on multi-pitch routes.
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two internal drop pockets
- Stretch cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Weight: 355g
- Pertex® Quantum with DWR finish (20d, 35g/m2, 100% nylon)
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Down Blend
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation (60g/m2)
- Pertex Quantum with DWR finish (20d, 35g/m2, 100% nylon)
- Reommended use: Alpine, Climbing, Ski, Touring
You may also like....