By combining both down and synthetic materials, Black Diamond have created a hybrid jacket with unique benefits for the ever changing weather conditions in the mountains. Using PrimaLoft® Gold insulation Blend made from 70% DWR-treated goose down and 30% synthetic fibres in the body of the jacket and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation in the more exposed areas of the jacket, a highly compressible yet warm jacket is created.
- The jacket packs down into an internal zip pocket with a carabiner clip loop for easy attachment to your harness on multi-pitch routes.
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two internal drop pockets
- Stretch cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Weight: 355g
- Pertex® Quantum with DWR finish (20d, 35g/m2, 100% nylon)
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Down Blend
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation (60g/m2)
- Pertex Quantum with DWR finish (20d, 35g/m2, 100% nylon)
- Reommended use: Alpine, Climbing, Ski, Touring
About Black Diamond
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.