A well-insulated, highly breathable jacket for cold-weather activity, the Heat Treat Hoody keeps you warm without causing you to overheat when youâ€™re on the move. PrimaLoftÂ® Silver Hi-Loft insulation provides the warmth for cold, crisp pre-dawn starts, and the WINDSTOPPERÂ® fabric increases thermal efficiency and fights off wind and snow while still allowing the breathability you need in the mountains.
- Insulated, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- YKKÂ® VislonÂ® AquaGuardÂ® center front zipper
- Brushed microsuede collar lining
- Zippered chest pockets with YKKÂ® VislonÂ® AquaGuardÂ® zippers
- Zippered hand pockets
- Two internal drop-in storage pockets
- Stretch panel low-profile cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- [Shell] WINDSTOPPERÂ® Active 2L, 50d plain-weave polyester; [Insulation] PrimaLoftÂ® Silver Hi-Loft (65 g/m2); [Lining] PertexÂ® Quantum (20d, 40 g/m2 nylon ripstop with DWR)
- Weight: 530g
About Black Diamond
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.