The Guide Finger takes Black Diamond's warmest, pro-level ski glove and adds a split-finger design that combines the weamth of a mitt with the dexterity you need for hands-on tasks in the mountain. Built with the toughest, highest-quality materials for the day-in/ day-out abuse of ski patrolling, guiding and 100-day seasons, the Pro Series expertly balances, warmth, weather protection and dexterity.
- 100% Waterproof and Breathable Gore-Tex insert
- Removable Liner featuring 170g Primaloft Gold and Boiled wool
- Abrasion Resistant
- Woven Nylon Shell with 4-way stretch
- 300g Fleece Palm Lining
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.