With a WinndstopperÂ® shell with taped-seam construction over PrimaLoftÂ®Gold Insulation Down Blend, the Convergent Down Jacket brings another level of versatility to insulated outerwear. This combination provides total weather protection in a warm, highly breathable package that can serve as either a belay jacket or your go-to shell for frigid alpine summit pushes. DWR-treated fibers resist moisture when you find yourself fighting through wet, snowy weather, and the climbing-helmet compatible hood lets you really seal in warmth in stormy conditions.
- Taped-seam construction
- Insulated, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- YKKÂ® VislonÂ® AquaGuardÂ® center front zipper
- Brushed microsuede collar lining
- Zippered chest pockets with YKKÂ® VislonÂ® AquaGuardÂ® zippers
- Zippered hand pockets
- Two internal drop-in storage pockets
- Stretch panel low-profile cuffs
- [Shell] WINDSTOPPERÂ® Active 2L, 70d nylon plain-weave (97 g/m2); [Insulation] PrimaLoftÂ® Gold Down Blend; [Lining] PertexÂ® Quantum (20d, 40 g/m2 nylon ripstop with DWR)
- Weight: 686g
You may also like....