Extremely compact and powerful, the Black Diamond Ion headlamp packs 80 lumens of power into a tiny package for just-in-case lighting and ultralight missions. The touch-control housing lets you switch from full power to dimmed, strobe or red night vision lighting at the swipe of a finger.
- One DoublePower LED and one SinglePower red LED emit up to 80 lumens on max setting
- Modern touch-control housing
- AAA lithium, standard alkaline or rechargeable batteries (comes with lithiums for lightweight cold-weather performance)
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- IPX 8 Rating
- Lumens: 80
- Weight With Batteries: 48g (1.7 oz)
- Max Distances: 38m (125 ft)
- Max Burn Time: 200 H
- IPX Rating: 8
- LED Type: 1 DoublePower
- Batteries: 2 AAA lithium (included)
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.