From one-lap dawn patrols to all-day tours and couloir missions, the Black Diamond Halo 28 JetForce Pack is built to store your essential gear for day-long outings and provides a truly innovative addition to your avalanche tool kit. JetForce Technology, the result of a multi-year collaboration between Black Diamond and PIEPS, is the first avalanche airbag system to use jet-fan inflation. JetForce™ repackable airbag and fully rechargeable electronics system provide zero-cost user practice and travel-friendly performance. The Halo also features a dedicated avy tools pocket, HiLo helmet holder and single ice-axe attachment for securing your gear.
- JetForce Technology airbag system built-in; rechargeable, travel-friendly and extremely durable
- reACTIV suspension with SwingArm, shoulder straps and zippered backpanel access
- Dedicated avy-tools pocket and single ice-axe attachment
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry allows airbag to deploy while skis are attached
- HiLo helmet holder, hipbelt stash pocket and internal accessory pockets
- Materials: 840d Ballistic Nylon, 210d Ripstop Nylon, 315d Cordura®
- S/M: 26L, 3.3kg
- M/L: 28L, 3.4kg
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.
You may also like....