The Black Diamond Fuel Axe is an aggressive cragging tool designed as a quiver of one for the modern winter climber. The Fuels revolutionary lightweight shaft is hydroformed from a single piece of aluminium which extends all the way through the grip for excellent rigidity, and the streamlined head, removable spike and dual-density, adjustable grip add to the tools versatile performance on both rock and ice.
- Lightweight shaft is hydroformed from a single piece of aluminium extending through the grip for responsive feel and rigidity
- Streamlined, two-piece single-bolt head is compatible with all current BD picks
- Dual-density adjustable pommel features spacing washers to accommodate different hand sizes and gloves
- Offset upper grip for modern leashless climbing
- Removable, clippable spike
- Fusion Ice Pick included
- Weight: 638g
- Length: 50cm
- Head: Stainless steel
- Pick: Chromoly steel
- Shaft: Aluminium
- Grip: Co-molded rubber
About Black Diamond
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.