The Black Diamond Freewire Quickdraw is perfect for the sport climber on a budget. It gives full wiregate performance without emptying your wallet. Two wiregate HotWire biners and a durable 18 mm (.7 in) Polyester Dogbone make for a light, all-purpose quickdraw that's at home everywhere from sport routes to alpine climbs.
- A pair of cold-forged HotWire carabiners on the top and bottom
- Dual wiregates reduce the chance of gate flutter
- Equipped with a 18 mm Polyester Dogbone with Straitjacket
- Weight: [12 cm] 100 g (3.5 oz) / [18 cm] 103 g (3.6 oz)
- Gate Opening: 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Closed Gate Strength: 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.