Expertly balancing a lightweight, skin track-crushing construction with deep snow performance, the Black Diamond Drift is the ski for those who count both ounces and faceshots. The Drift's versatile 100 mm waist is coupled with a wide, soft-flexing, early-rise tip and a more traditional sidecut shape for easy trailbreaking and maximum confidence when conditions are variable. The ski also features a redesigned Semi-Rocker tail for improved turn release. Lightweight paulownia in the core, carbon fiber reinforcements and our Formula One Technology keep the weight low without sacrificing torsional stiffness.
- Versatile 100 mm waist and underfoot camber for confidence on both soft and hard snow
- Semi-Rocker tip and new Semi-Rocker tail for easy trail breaking and early float, with improved turn release
- Wider and with a longer contact length than the Revert for a more traditional touring ski shape
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box construction, plus carbon fiber reinforcements
- Optimal use: 70% soft snow / 30% hard snow
- Productcode: J1344006