Inspired by life at the crag and built for life on the move, the Black Diamond Creek Transit 22 Pack is a modern commuter-style pack that provides sleek and functional storage for your daily gear.
Built with a durable, waterproof shell fabric that offers the rugged toughness of our haulbags, the Creek Transit sports a zippered top lid with internal pocket storage, as well as an exterior-access laptop sleeve that secures a 13-inch computer.
Padded shoulder straps and backpanel offer a comfortable carry whether you’re on two feet or two wheels, and haul-loop handles on the top are easy to grab.
- 800D Nylon
- 1260D Ballistic Nylon
- Volume: 22L
- Durable, waterproof shell fabric inspired by our haul bags
- Zippered top lid with internal zippered organizer pocket
- Haul loop handles on the top and front
- Exterior-access padded compartment holds a 13” laptop
- Padded shoulder straps and backpanel with removable webbing hipbelt
- Reflective black webbing on front for added visibility
- Haulbag-style bottom sits flat for east loading
- Average Stock Weight: 650g
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.
You may also like...