- Redesigned ultralight construction with hydrophobic fabric
- Speed buckle for easy on/off while wearing skis or crampons
- Two webbing gear loops
- Four Ice Clipper slots with ice screw slot in each leg loop to reduce clanking
- Full-strength belay loop
- Extremely light, packable and low profile
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.
You may also like....