The Black Diamond Cosmo featuring a sleek design and ample feature set. The 90-lumen headlamp is equally at home cooking dinner at the campsite or rappelling off a multi-pitch route after the sun goes down. Standard distance and proximity modes, both dimmable, are complemented by a red night-vision mode, extra handy when waking in the middle of the night, and all modes are accessible via one simple-to-use button. And with a housing built to withstand sprayed water from any angle, the Cosmo is ready to brave nearly any storm you may encounter on your adventure.
- One TriplePower LED, two SinglePower white LEDs and one SinglePower red LEDs emit up to 90 lumens on max setting
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low-profile design uses three Black Diamond AAA Rechargeable Batteries or standard alkaline or lithium batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
- Lumens: 90
- Weight With Batteries: 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Max Distances: [DoublePower] 50m (164ft), [SinglePower] 25m (82ft)
- Max Burn Time: [DoublePower] 150H, [SinglePower] 250H
- IPX Rating: 4
- LED Type: 1 DoublePower, 2 SinglePower
- Batteries: 3 AAA (included)
About Black Diamond
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.