After-dark dinners on the tailgate, mid-week dawn patrols or late hikes out from the crag are easily handled by the Black Diamond Cosmo headlamp, a sleek, super-bright headlamp for any outdoor pursuit that runs short on daylight. The Cosmo features 160 lumens of power and six different lighting modes, including red night vision, that all adjust with a single push-button switch. And with a sleek and modern water resistant construction, the Cosmo keeps shining the way through unexpected storms, afternoon precip and accidental dunkings.
- 1 TriplePower LED, 1 DoublePower LED and 1 DoublePower red LED emit 160 lumens (max setting)
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, modern design with tiltable housing uses 3 AAA batteries
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4
- Lumens: 160
- Weight With Batteries: 87 g (3.0 oz)
- Max Distances: [DoublePower] 60 m, [SinglePower] 25 m
- Max Burn Time: [DoublePower] 200 H, [SinglePower] 250 H
- IPX Rating: 4
- LED Type: 1 TriplePower, 2 SinglePower
- Batteries: 3 AAA (included)
About Black Diamond
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.