After-dark dinners on the tailgate, mid-week dawn patrols or late hikes out from the crag are easily handled by the Black Diamond Cosmo headlamp, a sleek, super-bright headlamp for any outdoor pursuit that runs short on daylight. The Cosmo features 160 lumens of power and six different lighting modes, including red night vision, that all adjust with a single push-button switch. And with a sleek and modern water resistant construction, the Cosmo keeps shining the way through unexpected storms, afternoon precip and accidental dunkings.
- 1 TriplePower LED, 1 DoublePower LED and 1 DoublePower red LED emit 160 lumens (max setting)
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, modern design with tiltable housing uses 3 AAA batteries
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4
- Lumens: 160
- Weight With Batteries: 87 g (3.0 oz)
- Max Distances: [DoublePower] 60 m, [SinglePower] 25 m
- Max Burn Time: [DoublePower] 200 H, [SinglePower] 250 H
- IPX Rating: 4
- LED Type: 1 TriplePower, 2 SinglePower
- Batteries: 3 AAA (included)
You may also like....