Black Diamonds best-selling and most trusted camming device, the Camalots? double-axle design offers a much larger range for each cam unit compared to traditional single-axle units. Because loading forces are shared between both axles, this design has the strength to work as a full-strength cam stop, allowing the cam to function as passive pro if it walks back into a wider part of a crack and umbrellas. In addition, they feature an C-Loop continuous cable stem design that is strong and durable, and they are colour-coded for easy identification. Finally, the triggers and cable loops are easy to grab, and the slings are large enough to manipulate with gloves on.
- Range: 37.2-64.9 mm, 1.46-2.55 in (size 2)
- Lighter, more flexible than ever
- Textured trigger and thumb rest
- Double-axle design offers widest range for each cam unit
- Big, colour coded slings for easy identification
- C-Loop continuous cable stem design is strong and durable
You may also like....