Black Diamonds best-selling and most trusted camming device, the Camalots? double-axle design offers a much larger range for each cam unit compared to traditional single-axle units. Because loading forces are shared between both axles, this design has the strength to work as a full-strength cam stop, allowing the cam to function as passive pro if it walks back into a wider part of a crack and umbrellas. In addition, they feature an C-Loop continuous cable stem design that is strong and durable, and they are colour-coded for easy identification. Finally, the triggers and cable loops are easy to grab, and the slings are large enough to manipulate with gloves on.
- Range: 19.6-33.5 mm, 0.77-1.32 in (size 0.5)
- Lighter, more flexible than ever
- Textured trigger and thumb rest
- Double-axle design offers widest range for each cam unit
- Big, colour coded slings for easy identification
- C-Loop continuous cable stem design is strong and durable
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.
You may also like....