The Vector Helmet from Black Diamond is ideal for long routes, alpine climbs and other weight-sensitive missions, it combines lightweight protection, excellent ventilation and "barely-there" comfort like never before. The geometric, co-molded EPS foam and polycarbonate shell provide full-coverage protection while remaining incredibly lightweight and comfortable, and the generous ventilation ports keep air flowing on warm days.
- Co-molded EPS foam with polycarbonate shell
- Large ventilation ports provide max airflow
- Ratchet adjuster with molded push buttons
- In-mold headlamp clips for ultra-secure attachment
- Tuck-away suspension makes for compact storage
- Available in two sizes
- Weight: [S/M] 231 g (8.1 oz) / [M/L] 240 g (8.5 oz)
- Size Range: [S/M] 53-59 cm (21-23 in) / [M/L] 58-63 cm (23-25 in)
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.