The Oz Rackpack is a pack of six color-coded Oz carabiners with the snag-free benefits of HoodWire Technology, the Oz Rackpack is designed to match Black Diamond`s Camalots and makes for easy identification and racking on your harness.Black Diamond`s HoodWire Technology uses a patent-pending stainless steel wire hood to bring keylock functionality to wiregate carabiners without losing the lightweight and anti-freezing benefits. And thanks to the Oz's optimized geometry, it holds strong as the lightest carabiner in our line.
- Hot-forged construction
- Patent-pending stainless steel wire hood design doesn't snag, eases clipping and cleaning
- New optimized shape
- Same size and clip-ability as the Neutrino, but 8 g (.3 oz) lighter
- Anodized in Camalot and C3 colors for easy identification
- Weight: 28 g (1 oz)
- Gate Opening: 22 mm (0.87 in)
- Closed Gate Strength: 20 kN (4,496 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength: 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength: 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
About Black Diamond
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.