The Black Diamond Camalot X4 represents the missing link in our gold-standard Camalot family, it combines an incredible expansion range with a super-flexible cable stem and a narrow head width, the Camalot X4 is a super-versatile 4-cam unit for everything from big wall missions to hard, modern free climbs.The smallest three sizes of the X4 feature our Stacked Axle Technology, which uses a unique machined axle to give more expansion range per size than any small four-cam unit on the market. In fact, the six sizes of the Camalot X4 cover the same range as eight sizes of comparable units.
- Double axle (.75, .5 and .4) and Stacked Axle Technology (.3, .2 and .1) provide huge expansion range
- Narrower head width than original Camalot fits in more places than ever
- Aluminum armor beads protect cable stem without compromising flexibility
- Symmetric swage and hot-forged trigger bar eliminate buckling and provide ergonomic handling
- Lightweight yet durable Dyneema sling for easy identification and differentiation from other Camalots
- Weight: From 51 g (1.8 oz) to 112 g (4 oz)
- Strength: From 5 kN (1124 lbf) to 9 kN (2023 lbf)
- Range: From 8.4-13.8 mm (.33-.54 in) to 24-41.2 mm (.94-1.62 in)
You may also like....