The Black Diamond Camalot Ultralight presents a 25% weight savings over the Camalot, on fast-and-light missions and smash-and-grab ascents when weight really matters. With sculpted lobes that account for a portion of the weight savings, the Camalot Ultralight features a dyneema cord in place of a cable with all of the same strength you rely on. A double-axle design allows for the widest placement range possible for each cam device. When light is right, the Camalot Ultralight is essential.
- Double-axle design offers widest range for each cam unit
- Dyneema core stem design is strong, durable and low-profile
- 14mm dyneema tape sling
- Ergonomically optimized stem and thumb loop for surgically precision placements
- Color-coded for easy identification and wide range of sizes
- Weight: From 61 g (2.15.oz) to 225 g (7.94 oz)
- Strength: From 8 kN (1798 lbf) to 12 kN (2698 lbf)
- Range: From 15.5-26.7 mm (0.61-1.04 in) to 66.0-114.7 mm (2.60-4.51in)
You may also like....