The Black Diamond Camalot Ultralight presents a 25% weight savings over the Camalot, on fast-and-light missions and smash-and-grab ascents when weight really matters. With sculpted lobes that account for a portion of the weight savings, the Camalot Ultralight features a dyneema cord in place of a cable with all of the same strength you rely on. A double-axle design allows for the widest placement range possible for each cam device. When light is right, the Camalot Ultralight is essential.
- Double-axle design offers widest range for each cam unit
- Dyneema core stem design is strong, durable and low-profile
- 14mm dyneema tape sling
- Ergonomically optimized stem and thumb loop for surgically precision placements
- Color-coded for easy identification and wide range of sizes
- Weight: From 61 g (2.15.oz) to 225 g (7.94 oz)
- Strength: From 8 kN (1798 lbf) to 12 kN (2698 lbf)
- Range: From 15.5-26.7 mm (0.61-1.04 in) to 66.0-114.7 mm (2.60-4.51in)
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.
You may also like...