The Black Diamond ATC Guide is a superbly versatile belay/rappel device thanks to its smooth and grooved sides, and the "guide mode" that allows you to bring up one or two seconding climbers with ease and control.
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Guide mode works with one or two climbers ascending and descending
- Dependable and smooth operation in all conditions handling ropes from 7.7 to 11 mm
- Weight: 88g
- Auto-block release hole enlarged to accept small karabiners
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up between ropes
- Guide mode works with one or two climbers ascending or descending
- Dependable and smooth operation in all conditions handling ropes from 7.7 to 11mm
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.
You may also like....