A wide-bodied touring ski equally adept at mellow powder tours and serious ski mountaineering objectives, the Black Diamond Aspect has the chops for nearly any day in the backcountry. The Aspect features a 90 mm waist and a Semi-Rocker tip for easy trailbreaking and powder performance, as well as a traditional shape and aggressive sidecut for quick, slicing turns in technical terrain. A paulownia wood core and carbon fiber reinforcements lend the ski maximum torsional stiffness without any unnecessary weight.
- Deep sidecut, traditional camber and a 90 mm waist for high-performance skiing, from out-of-bounds forays to long-distance backcountry projects
- Semi-Rocker tip, full camber and flat tail for easy trail breaking and skiing in variable conditions
- Wider and with a more traditional contact length and touring ski shape than the Current
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box construction, plus carbon fiber reinforcements
- Dual Torsion Bow Technology with two ribs puts power to the edges, plus SkinLock tail tabs
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow / 50% hard snow
You May Also Need....
You may also like....