When lightweight, durable utility is paramount, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Z Walking Pole delivers 100% carbon construction combined with a three–section foldable shaft for quick storage and speed–cone deployment for on–the–move extension.
Whether on a deep–winter mission or high–alpine alpine reconnaissance, the four–season construction and natural cork grip provide robust support.
- Grip: cork with dual–density top
- Shaft: 100% carbon fiber
- Breathable, moisture–wicking strap
- Non–slip EVA foam mini–grip extension
- 3–section foldable shaft with speed–cone deployment
- Flex Tech Tips
- 60mm trekking baskets & compactor powder baskets
- Usable Length: 100cm–130cm
- Collapsed Length: 35cm–45cm
- Weight per pair: 500g
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer, has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Yet the company is more than just for climbers and skiers, it stands for the spirit of sports we live, their values and goal, past, present and future.