Medium width, rapid and vivacious – the captis birdie is ideal for resort skiing.
The captis birdie is relatively narrow making it very responsive and meaning quick edge-to-edge transition. Lighter and softer than the unisex version, this is a women's-only savage ski.
- Medium width: 90mm width.
- Double rocker: great manoeuvrability, control and pivot.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Tight sidecut and 17 meter turning radius: good for turning.
- Easy and quick to carve.
- This ski turns quite tightly.
Tolerant flex and slightly softer than the unisex captis = comfortable and accessible.
- Profile: classic camber & double rocker.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....