Mid-fat, very responsive and tolerant - the camox birdie is the all-terrain queen.
An excellent balance between the tip and tail make the camox birdie very efficient in soft snow and the stiff flex under the bindings gives it great grip on hardpack. This mid-fat ski, which is lighter and softer than its unisex avatar, will be your perpetual ally.
“When the snow isn’t quite deep enough for the atris birdie, the camox birdie comes into play. A great ski on piste with my favourite shape, but you still have decent float with 97 under foot. Take it in the park for some fun, or rip around the mountain with confidence that this ski will perform great.”
- Medium width: 97mm waist.
- Double rocker: easy to handle with good control and pivot.
- Flared tip: good float in powder and on crud.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Medium flex; slightly softer than the unisex camox.
- Stiff underfoot and softer through the tip and tail: comfortable during the turn and efficient on all types of terrain.
- Profile: double beak : rocker in the tail and in the tip, camber underfoot.
You May Also Need....
You may also like...