The Berghaus Women's Expeditor AQ Suede Hiking Boot is a durable, waterproof and breathable hill walking boot constructed for all-day comfort. Designed with all day comfort in mind, the waterproof split suedes and abrasion-resistant meshes are lined with our waterproof and breathable AQâ„¢ membrane to provide cool, durable and dry protection. Opti-StudÂ® Hiking outsole offers an unrivalled grip to maximise underfoot stability, whatever the conditions, giving you confidence in every step.
- Utilising Opti-StudÂ® Hiking sole technology for high surface contact and high walled leading edges for extra bite on trails and uneven terrain
- A waterproof and breathable AQâ„¢ membrane offers all weather protection while allowing your foot to breath comfortably
- EHSâ„¢ holding system secures your foot in place for allowing for confidence in every step
- Day long comfort is achieved with Dual Coreâ„¢ midsole, which is soft at the heel stick and foot-flex and firm in the midfoot for torsional rigidity
- Weight (approx.): 858g
- Upper: Waterproof suede, breathable high abrasion mesh, AQâ„¢ lining
- Midsole: Dual density Dual Coreâ„¢ midsole.
- Sole Unit: OPTI-STUDâ„¢ Hiking
You May Also Need....
You may also like....