The Men's Paclite 2.0 Jacket from Berghaus is a lightweight waterproof and breathable jacket that packs down extremely small for excursions where weight and space are critical. Whether you are hitting the trails and need something just in case it rains or you need to fulfill a kit list for a particular challenge that you have in mind this jacket is ideal.
It offers the bare minimum of features to help keep the weight down but you'll find that it has everything you require from a quality waterproof including, adjustable hood, cuffs and hem as well as zipped pockets for stashing those small essentials while you are on the move. When you don't need to use it it will pack down small and add minimal weight to your pack so that it doesn't slow you down, chances are you wouldn't notice the difference.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex with Paclite technology
- Waterproof & breathable
- Small pack size
- Full length front zip
- Adjustable hood
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Single hand adjustable drawcord at hem
- Made Kind product
- Weight: 358g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.