The Berghaus Kangchenjunga Jacket provides complete protection and flexible comfort for the most demanding mountaineering challenges. Developed with extensive input from top athletes including Phillipe Gatta, the Kangchenjunga Jacket teams GORE-TEXÂ® Pro with 3D core ventilation for hardwearing weather protection and efficient core body cooling; however tough the ascent.
- Fabric: 3L GORE-TEXÂ® Pro â€“ Lightweight Nylon Ripstop with DWR and Microgrid backer technology
- Fully Taped Seams
- Technical Fit
- Mesh-lined 3D vents
- YKK AquaguardÂ® VislonÂ® 2-way centre front zip
- Helmet-compatible hood with single pull, double adjustment system
- Refined hood fit to offer more side coverage
- Adjustable hem drawcord with one-handed closure
- Asymmetric self-fabric cuff tabs
- 2 front Napoleon pockets with concealed capacity
- WEIGHT: 481g
You may also like....