The Berghaus Explorer Ridge Plus boot uses the best technology and performance materials available to help you enjoy long hikes. Combining GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof protection with PittardsÂ® leather, these boots deliver comfort, grip and traction from your first stride onwards. The leather upper is combined with an EVA midsole and OrthoLiteÂ® foot bed for great cushioning and anti-odour properties. A Berghaus engineered TPU Plantar Plateâ„¢ protects and secures each foot while the Opti-StudÂ® outsole delivers outstanding grip on all surfaces.
- The PittardsÂ® WR100X 1.6-1.8mm full grain British leather upper is durable and highly abrasion resistant during extended use
- GORE-TEXÂ® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry
- Great shock absorption and comfort comes from a new EVA midsole, working in conjunction with a TPU PLANTAR PLATEâ„¢ to keep your feet secure, stable and protected
- A Berghaus hiking specific OrthoLiteÂ® foot bed delivers great underfoot cushioning and excellent anti-odour properties
- The OPTI-STUDÂ® hiking specific outsole provides the optimum combination of braking, traction and anti-clogging performance with grippy Alpha Compound rubber
- Lacing up your boots is easy and secure thanks to the Berghaus Enhanced Holding Systemâ„¢
- Weight (approx.): 1140g