The Berghaus Men's Arete 45 Rucksack is a no fuss, versatile, 45L mountaineering pack. For climbing, mountaineering and alpinism, you need a pack you can rely on. The ever-popular Arete 35 Day Sack is versatile, feature rich, and perfect for all-year-round use. For climbing, mountaineering and alpinism, you need a pack you can really rely on. This ever-popular Men's Arete II 45 Rucksack is versatile, feature rich and perfect for-all-year round use. Carry-comfort, perfect fit, and ease-of-use are key factors when choosing a pack, and the Arete's Fusion 2 Back System and feature-laden construction have them covered.
- Keep your climbing gear close at hand with the front attachment points (bungee cord included), gear loops on the hipbelt, and the glove-friendly ice axe attachment
- Stay hydrated on your ascent; the Arete climbing rucksack range is hydration system compatible
- Features an A-frame ski carry â€“ this pack is ideal for a host of activities from light cragging to hut to hut ski touring
- Your safety is paramount wherever you are - the Arete 45 features an integrated emergency whistle in the chest strap buckle, as well as SOS instructions underneath the top lid pocket
- Keep your valuables safe and secure and carry them in comfort with the use of top tension straps, and rope and side compression straps, as well as easy to use, glove-friendly buckles
- Weight (approx.): 950g
You may also like....