A lot of kid's love the outdoors and it's natural for them to want to do more than go on picnics or hike a nature trail. These kind of kid's don't want to go home at the end of the day, they want to stay out in the woods, mountains, or desert, the want a camping adventure.
With Ranger Rick Kids' Guide to Camping, you'll learn how to make the most of these adventures. There are great tips for choosing the best campsite and setting up a home away from home. There is even find recipes for great fireside dishes, like mac and cheese, biscuits and dumplings, and of course the classic s'mores! A working compass to help with navigation through the wilderness is also included.
- No. of Pages: 96
- Page Size: 149 x 219mm
- ISBN 10: 1633223817
- ISBN 13: 9781633223813
- Publisher: Aurum Press
- Published Date: August 2017
- Edition: 1st ed, Aug 2017
- Binding: Hardback
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.