The Atomic Vantage X 80 CTI W is the widest women’s ski in Atomic's new lightweight Vantage X series, offering the perfect blend of on-piste stability and all-mountain agility. Successor to the popular Affinity Storm, this is a spot-on system ski specially for female all-mountain skiers who like to ski most of the time on piste and a bit off the side.
To create that versatility Atomic have taken their lighter, stronger Vantage construction, including Carbon Tank Mesh, and given it a sportier shape and thinner waist, ideal for carving nicely controlled turns on harder snow. Plus a Light Woodcore, Titanium Backbone 2.0 and extra-full Firewall for solid edge grip. Also added are a ton of new tech like the Exo Profile that cuts swing weight and adds rigidity. This top model comes with Warden 11 DT system bindings.
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Terrain: All Mountain
Bindings: Yes: Warden 11 DT
- Binding: Warden 11 DT
- Radius: 15.5m/ 159cm
- Waist: 80mm
- Sidecut: 122/80/103.5 (159cm)
- Weight: 1.57kg/159cm
- Camber: All Mountain Rocker
- Core: Light Woodcore
- Extra Materials: Carbon Tank Mesh
- Titianium Backbone 2.0
- Construction: Firewall sidewall
- Base: 6999 - Series sintered base
- Other Features: Exo Profile- 3D Profile w/ slanted & reinforced sides
- *Please note that bindings will not come attached to skis, please take to a ski technician to be set up correctly
You May Also Need....
You may also like....