Perfect for an intermediate to advanced piste skier who is looking for something that’s easy to get the best out of without as much demand on your legs, the Atomic Cloud 9 is a fun and lively ski that is always up for a turn. It is a ski that can make contact at the drop of a dime and loves short, fast turns. It’s lightweight construction means it changes directions quickly and effortlessly, while the stiffer tail makes accelerating out of your turn easier.
The use of Titanium reinforcement within the core of the ski adds to the rigidity and dampness underfoot, making the push through mixed snow toward the end of the day on-piste an absolute breeze. This is further enhanced by the rocker in the nose, which reduces deflection and chatter at higher speeds while helping quicker turn initiation.
The full sidewall construction helps grip icier piste conditions with ease, promoting confidence in more challenging conditions. The Atomic Cloud 9 is a great ski for someone looking for an relaxed ski that is suitable to progression. It’s easy to jump on and ski all conditions that you would find on-piste in a good value package.
- Core: Densolite Synthetic Composite
- Profile: Camber (Rocker Tip)
- Waist Width: 74mm
- Reinforcement: Titanium
- Full Sidewall Construction
- Bindings: L 10 GW
- Terrain: Piste
- Weight: 2400g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.