The new Atomic Vantage X 83 CTI is the widest ski in Atomic's lightweight Vantage X series, offering the perfect blend of piste power and all-mountain agility. Successor to the popular Nomad Crimson Ti, this is a great system ski for all-mountain skiers who like to spend most of the time on piste and a bit off the side.
To create that versatility we’ve taken our lighter, stronger Vantage construction, including Carbon Tank Mesh, and given it a sportier shape and thinner waist ideal for carving sharp turns on harder snow. It comes with our extra-full Firewall, Power Woodcore and Titanium Backbone 2.0 for solid edge grip. We’ve also added a ton of new tech like the Exo Profile – a radical 3D profile that cuts swing weight and adds rigidity. This top model comes with Warden 13 MNC DT system bindings.
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Terrain: All Conditions/ All Mountain
Bindings: Yes: Warden 13 MNC Demo Track
- Binding: Warden 13 MNC Demo Track
- Radius: 16.4 m
- Waist: 83mm
- Sidecut: 125.5/83/111 (175mm)
- Weight: 2kg/175cm
- Camber: All Mountain Rocker
- Core: Power Woodcore
- Extra Materials: Carbon Tank Mesh
- Titianium Backbone 2.0
- Construction: Firewall sidewall
- Base: 6999 - Series sintered base
- Other Features: Exo Profile- 3D Profile w/ slanted & reinforced sides
- *Please note that bindings will not come attached to skis, please take to a ski technician to be set up correctly
You May Also Need....
You may also like....