The Atomic Vantage Girl III is our super versatile all-mountain ski for girls. It has a Piste Rocker for smooth turns, while the camber provides precision grip where it’s needed. Bend-X Technology also allows even the lightest skiers to bend their ski, making turns easier and more powerful. The dimensions of the Vantage Girl ski adapt as length increases. So the Vantage Girl III has a little more waist width, V-shape and camber than the others to support the progression of growing skiers. It’s fast, durable, fun – built for girls who like to show the boys exactly how it’s done.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Terrain: On Piste/All Snow Conditions
Bindings: Yes: XTE 7 Binding
- BASES Atomic use 7000-Series sintered bases
- EDGES Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel
- SKI SIZE 130 140 150
- TIP WIDTH (MM) 105.5 106.5 107.5
- WAIST WIDTH (MM) 68 68 68
- TAIL WIDTH (MM) 90 90.5 91
- RADIUS (M) 10.5 12 13.5
- 10% Rocker
- 90% Camber
- Densolite Core
You may also like....