This exciting new boot combines the legendary feel, skiing power and all-mountain capability of Hawx with the epic natural movement of Backland. The best of alpine and touring together for the first time! It’s the boot all-mountain and backcountry skiers have been waiting for.Ability Level: Advanced - Expert
Flex: 120 - Stiff
Last: 98 Narrow
- Fit: Narrow
- Flex: 120
- Progressive Shell
- True Flex
- Memory Fit
- PU Cuff / Grilamid Shell
- Free/Lock 2.0
- Frictionless Pivot
- Memory Fit 3D Gold Light Liner
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
- Skywalk WTR Sole
- Dynafit Certified Tech Inserts
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.