Featuring a 79mm waist width, the Vantage 79 Ti benefits from excelent responsiveness edge-to-edge while the addition of a Titanium Tank Mesh within the core adds a level of torsional stability and dampness under-foot that you would expect from a much heavier ski with full-length metal reinforcement.
Atomic use a different construction method than usual for these skis. Rather than milling away material from their raw materials, they start with slimmest possible profile and build up the ski layer by layer alloweing them to create reinforcement in the most crucial areas to provide strength exactly where it's needed, all throughout the skis. A great example of this is the Energy Backbone which assists with edge grip when in a turn.
These skis come packaged with a set of FT 12 GW Bindings, these system bindings will not arrive mounted due to safety reasons. We are happy to mount these in any of our Snow + Rock stores free of charge, simply bring one of your ski boots in with you!
- Core: Ash & Poplar Wood
- Reinforcement: Titanium Mesh
- 10% Tip Rocker
- 90% Camber
- Flat Tail
- Prolite Construction
- Energy Backbone
- Fully Capped Sidewalls
- Base: Sintered
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Binding: FT 12 GW
- Weight: 2850g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.