The Atomic Hawx Ultra 100 is the most flexible and forgiving of the new lightweight hawx range, offering the legendary Hawx feel and comfort in a narrow fit. The perfect set-up has to start with the perfect fitting boots. With the unique 98mm last in the new Hawx Ultra, all-mountain skiers with narrower feet can enjoy the Hawx feel too. The Hawx Ultra is Atomics lightest alpine ski boot ever by 25%
This is thanks to the radical new Progressive Shell that adds reinforcement in key zones but reduces wall thickness overall to cut weight. Along with the Memory Fit 3D Liner for complete comfort. All in all, Hawx Ultra keeps your feet incredibly light and agile as you rip down the mountain, with the best combination of snow-feel and power ever felt in an all-mountain boot.
Ability Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Flex: 100, Medium
Last: 98, Narrow Fit
- Progressive Shell
- Energy Backbone
- Memory Fit
- PU Cuff / PU Shell
- Memory Fit 3D Silver Liner with 3M Thinsulate
- 40mm hook and loop Strap
- 7000-Series Alu Buckle
- Weight 1698g (per boot/26.5)
- Memory Fit 3D Liner, Pre-shaped heel and ankle areas mean no pressure points and a great foot hold. The one-piece toe box and Sidas footbeds provide continuous comfort. Then 3M Thinsulate Insulation keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Energy Backbone, Reinforced, asymmetric backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Memory Fit, Create the perfect personalized fit in minutes with our advanced heat-fitting technology.
- Progressive Shell, A Revolutionary construction reduces weight by 25% for increased agility and snow feel while reinforcing key zones for stability and power transmission.
Snow+Rock Boot Comfort Guarantee
When you buy ski boots from us, we always do our best to ensure they’re the best fit for you. If any problems arise before you go skiing, we will refit or change your boots at no extra charge and refund the difference if you choose a cheaper model. For full details, see our terms and conditions.
Before you head off on your ski trip, take the opportunity to try out your new ski boots at either of our snow slope locations. If you experience any fit issues, then it’s a quick visit to either our Hemel Hempstead or Chill Factore Manchester boot lab, free under our Boot Comfort Guarantee.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....