With features, fit and design specifically refined for skiing and boarding, the Arc'teryx Women's Stingray Jacket is a versatile waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex hardshell with a brushed polyester backer that adds warmth, comfort and durability. Performance ergonomics are built in with articulated shaping for athletic mobility, and a low profile cut that's built for rapid descents.
Features are geared for on piste performance no matter what the conditions. The N70p Gore-Tex offers protection from the wind and snow, and the helmet compatible DropHood provides superior weather protection with exceptional visibility and stealthy, one-handed adjustability. A laminated powder skirt with gripper elastic seals out the snow, and pit zips with water resistant zips add rapid ventilation with minimal bulk.
The Stingray has an array of pockets specifically placed to handle a full day on the mountain. Two large hand pockets are easily accessible, and a small pocket on the lower sleeve stashes lip balm or or lift pass. Inside, the large mesh dump pocket hauls a hat, gloves or goggles, and the laminated zip pocket securely holds a wallet, cash or keys.
- Fabric: N70p Gore-Tex 3L
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- DWR finish
- Micro taped seams
- Articulated patterning
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable, helmet compatible DropHood with laminated brim
- Water-resistant full length front zip
- Water-resistant pit zips
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Laminated, drop back hem with adjustable drawcord
- 2 water-resistant zipped hand pockets
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Lower sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Lift pass loop
- Hidden Recco reflector
- Athletic fit
- Weight: 565g
- Productcode: A2113713