Versatile, lightweight hiking pant with excellent stretch and durability in our trimmest fitting silhouette.
Ideal for hiking and trekking. Very trim fit with tapered leg
• Pull on, low profile waist with an internal drawcord designed to reduce bulk and layer well with clothes and packs
• Fortius DW 1.0 fabric is a lightweight 4- way-stretch durable double weave
• Two mesh-backed zipperd and flapped thigh pockets.
• Articulated knees for freedom of movement
• Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
• Provides sun protection (UPF 50+)
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.