Arc’teryx warmest softshell pant made for ice climbers and alpinists seeking a trim fitting, warm pant with stretch mobility
PRIMARY USE Alpine and ice climbing
FIT Trim, tapered lower leg
- Fortius™ 3.0 fabric reinforced with Burly™ Double Weave in lower leg (Hybrid Mapping)
- Removable low profile suspenders
- Two thigh pockets: one zippered pocket for security and one dump pocket for quick access with gloved hands
- Glove friendly, low profile metal waistbelt adjuster
- Seamless inner lower leg reduces crampon snagging; webbing loops for attaching a gaiter strap (strap not included)
- FABRICS Fortius™ 3.0 – 65% polyester, 21% nylon, 14% elastane
- Burly™ Double Weave – 46% nylon,
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like...