When dramatic changes in weather, terrain, and physical demands can occur, alpinists need clothing created to meet the demands. Constructed from 80-denier Gore-Tex Pro, the Arc'teryx Women's Gamma MX Pants delivers exceptional durability, yet is supple and resilient. Engineered to shed water, snow and resist abrasion, the fabric's face utilises larger yarns that are very tightly woven to create a smooth but highly abrasion resistant surface. Incredibly durable 150-denier Gore-Tex Pro is used for reinforcement in high stress areas. High coverage in the chest and the back keeps out snow, drafts and retains essential body heat, and the harness-friendly three-quarter-length side zips show an attention to detail meant for people who go to extremes.
Guides, climbers and anyone doing alpine work for extended periods in difficult conditions will immediately appreciate the women-specific design with its focus on fit and movement. The athletic fit is streamlined but accommodates layers, and the patterning allows freedom of movement, especially vital while climbing.
The low profile water-resistant zips reduce irritation under a harness or pack, and the two large, easily accessible bellowed chest pockets lay flat when not in use. Arc'teryx' removable internal LegWrap is an effective means of pulling in fabric volume to reduce crampon snags. Keprotec patches shield the insteps from cuts and abrasion, and bootlace hooks help keep the hems secure.
- Main: Gore-Tex Pro 3L (100% nylon, 80D, 150g/m²)
- Reinforcement: Gore-Tex Pro 3L (100% nylon, 155D, 205g/m²)
- Taped seams
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Water-resistant through-the-crotch zip
- Water-resistant 3/4 length leg zips
- Laminated waist drawcord
- 2 pleated bib pockets with laminated zips
- Stowable boot lace hook
- Hem grommets
- Quick adjust suspenders
- Athletic fit
- e3D patterning
- Weight: 560g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.