Progressive Arc'teryx technologies combine in multiday trail footwear providing the durability and support of a mountaineering boot and the flexible agility of an approach shoe. Utilizing advanced textiles and thermolaminated construction, the Bora Mid GTX innovative upper is a single, unified, seamless piece. Made from a PU coated nylon textile, it is air permeable for ventilation and hydrophobic for fast drying performance. Comfort on the trail is elevated with the Arc'teryx Adaptive Fit.
A stretch GORE-TEX® liner conforms to the foot for a personalized, pressure free feel with no hot spots. Support needed for long trail days comes from the 3D moulded Ortholiteâ„¢ footbed and injected EVA midsole. Three dimensional moulded toe and heel caps protect the foot and further extend durability. The design is women's specific.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Stretch membrane
- Seamless upper
- Separately constructed Adaptive Fit liner
- Laces with speed hooks
- 3D moulded Ortholite footbed
- Premium injected EVA midsole with arch shank
- 3D moulded toe and heel caps
- Vibram Arc'teryx sole
- Weight: 1000g (medium size pair)
- Extras: toe cap; mud protection; pull on loop; inner boot not removable
You may also like....