Women's AC² hybrid pack for 4-7 day trips. RotoGlide™ hipbelt for outstanding comfort in rugged terrain
PRIMARY USE 4-7 day trekking
• Ventilated back panel
• Carries two ice axes
• Thermo-molded TegrisR frame sheetand aluminum stays
• RotoGlide™ (patent pending) hipbelt reduces chaffing by adjusting to changes in back length as you move
• GridLock™ shoulder straps adjusts for both height and width
• Hybrid materials mapping uses weatherproof AC² fabric in areas of high exposure to rain or snow
• Side zipper access
• Mesh hipbelt pockets
• Side pockets carry 1L bottles
• Hydration bladder compatible
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.
You may also like....