The RotoGlide hipbelt, in particular, is key in this pack as it adjusts to changes in your back length as you move which, in turn, helps to eliminate any chaffing that might occur over a few days trekking. The GridLock shoulder straps adjust to both height and width to ensure a comfortable fit for all who use the pack.
The use of fabric mapping with a high and a low denier nylon, allows Arc'teryx to keep weight to a minimum without sacrificing on durability, making sure to deliver the excellent quality kit they are renowned for.
- Fabric: nylon
- Capacity: 61L
- Women's specific fit
- Ventilated back panel
- Thermo-moulded Tegris frame sheet & aluminium stays
- RotoGlide hipbelt adjusts as you move
- GridLock shoulder straps for adjustability
- Reinforced materials in key wear areas
- Side zip access
- 2 mesh hipbelt pockets
- Side pockets carry 1L bottles
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Holds upto 2 ice axes
- Weight: 2.177kg
You may also like....