The Womens Beta AR GTX Jacket from Arc'teryx is a mainstay in the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000, the Beta AR is the do everything, most versatile waterproof/breathable jacket for activities in mountain environments. Comfort in storms are the focus of this jacket no matter how extreme with ergonomic hand pockets, a regular fit with a droptail hem to accomodate layering underneath, pit zippers and an internal collar mean that if you're climbing, skiing or simply enjoying the outdoors, you will stay dry in the Womens Beta AR jacket. Benefiting from the highest level of waterproof/breathability performance available, the Gore-Tex Pro membrane is designed to perform reliably in the most extreme circumstances possible, ensuring you have the peace of mind that your equipment won't fail when you need it most. The helmet compatible drophood gives quick storm protection and has been updated to include cohesive cord lock adjusters.
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Fully taped seams
- Anatomical shaping for fit & comfort
- Gender specific patterning
- Articulated elbows
- Ergonomic 3-dimensional patterning
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible drophood
- Cohesive hood adjustments
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede
- Watertight external zippers
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise
- Watertight Vislon front zip
- Watertight pit zippers
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Weight: 380g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.