Arc'teryx lightest 3L GORE-TEXR Pro jacket for Fast & Light climbers. Made with lightweight N40p-X body fabric and optimized for breathability and minimum weight.
Primary use alpine, ice, expedition and rock climbing trim with e3D, hip length.
• N40p-X 3L GORE-TEXR Pro is supple, breathable and lightweight
• Helmet compatible StormHood™
• External pocket: 1 chest pocket with RS™ Zipper Slider
• Internal pocket: 1 laminated security pocket
• Custom Cohaesive™ hem adjustments also function as HemLock™ to prevent the jacket from slipping out from under a harness
• Stuff sack with clip-in loop
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.