- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Vibram® Arc’teryx Light Approach Outsole
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions.
Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal, to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx dedication to craftsmanship is express through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieced through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.