A versatile shoe providing comfort and confidence during technical approaches on difficult terrain, the Arc'teryx Womens Acrux SL leverages Arc'teryx footwear technologies for optimal fit, agility and traction, then streamlines them for exceptionally lightweight performance. The Adaptive Fit Lite design uses zonal stretch to shape to the foot for an exceptional fit, and is highly air permeable for comfort in warmer conditions. Easy to pack and carry, this advanced footwear is light, exceptionally durable and can be used for scrambles, day hikes and everyday wear.
- Breathable, Lightweight and Durable
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily / Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Vibram® Arc'teryx Light Approach Custom Printed Outsole
- 3D Moulded Ortholite Footbed
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and deliver precision support
You may also like....