A versatile shoe providing comfort and confidence during technical approaches on difficult terrain, the Arc'teryx Womens Acrux SL leverages Arc'teryx footwear technologies for optimal fit, agility and traction, then streamlines them for exceptionally lightweight performance. The Adaptive Fit Lite design uses zonal stretch to shape to the foot for an exceptional fit, and is highly air permeable for comfort in warmer conditions. Easy to pack and carry, this advanced footwear is light, exceptionally durable and can be used for scrambles, day hikes and everyday wear.
- Breathable, Lightweight and Durable
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily / Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Vibram® Arc'teryx Light Approach Custom Printed Outsole
- 3D Moulded Ortholite Footbed
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and deliver precision support
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.