Simple and versatile, the Yonge Wrap LS is designed for cooler urban microclimates. Made from Alwynâ„¢, a lightweight polyester fleece with a heathered face and soft, comfortable brushed back, the Yonge provides gentle warmth with city styling. Thumbholes provide added coverage and comfort on cooler evenings, and the wide neck easily secures with a simple button closure. Easy to care for, and combining a relaxed style with contemporary lines, the Yonge is an excellent piece for springtime in the city and shoulder season travel.
- Positioning: Versatile wrap that provides light warmth and coverage on cool spring days
- Primary use: Everyday life, travel / Fit: Trim
- KEY FEATURES
- Alwynâ„¢ fabric has a smooth, heathered face and a soft brushed fleece back that is exceptionally soft next to skin
- Wide neck with front button closure
- Short length perfect for spring and summer layering
- Thumbholes help keep sleeves down and make layering easy
- Gel BIRD logo
- FABRICS Alwyn â„¢ â€“ 178 g/m2 (5.3 oz) polyester fleece / Primary use: Everyday life, around town / Fit: Relaxed
Arc'teryx challenges what exists, manufacturing new ideas is their culture. Passion and curiosity fuel a continual drive to explore, to push the boundaries of what is known, regardless of assumptions. Founded by Vancouver climbers in 1989, Arc’teryx has but one single goal; to create equipment that enables a person to be immersed in the moment of doing, regardless of external conditions.
Their Design Centre is a hive of likeminded individuals, a hands-on think tank of active designers, materials experts, pattern makers and product developers who know what they want, how it will be used and why it has to work. Arc’teryx's dedication to craftsmanship is expressed through their manufacturing processes, quality and integrity can only be achieved through effective partnership with their factories and suppliers.
Arc’teryx strive to deliver products that are as good as they can possibly be, so that they perform over time and beyond expectation, this is the heart of what Arc'teryx does and the roots of the company — to create what does not yet exist.